Wednesday 23 May 2018

Year 4 camping

Year 4 camping


Dear Mrs Ritchie.

I am writing to express my opinions about why year 4 students should go to camp.

You may believe that year 4 children are too young to go to school camp, However I disagree. I believe we are not too young and could learn lots of important skills.

I think we should go because we would learn to do things for ourselves such as cleaning our own dishes, making our beds and carrying our own bags.

Raft billding
Raft building also helps teach you about water safety and to wear a life Jacket.

Ladder climbing
Ladder climbing to learn how to mountain climb because it’s a realy hard climb, it also helps not be afraid of heights.

Archery
Archery helps you develop aim for example it lets you get better aim for dodgeball.

I hope you agree with my ideas I look forward to hearing back from you.

From Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment