Thursday 10 May 2018

school photographs

school photographs.

Dear photographer.

I am writing to you to express my opinion about the way take and arrange the class photographs.

clerly more people would buy the photgraphs if the red back drop when  was a green back drop because the red back drop should match the uniform.

It would be obvious that more people would buy the photographs if the size of the photo was bigger.

I realy feel that the grey Border should be red because it looks blank when its grey.

You will under stand that the people hoo are  missing should be photo shopped.

I’m absolutely certain that you should read my ideas most carefully. You may or may not agree with my opinions but please do consider them. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Yours sinceerely,

Jason mcCaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment