Sunday 30 August 2020

the winning lotto ticket

 WALT write an explanation

Purpose: To inform

Audience: Room 2, parents, other classes, blog readers


WALT write an introduction:

I must remember to:

  • Use a hook to get my audience interested.

  • Include reasons and examples to support, e.g.

    • why winning the lotto is very unlikely

    • What happens to people who do win the lotto

    • More effective ways to make money

  • Check my punctuation and spelling is correct, and try to improve some of my vocabularies


Title: winning lotto


Introduction


“I am going to tell you the odds of winning lotto you are more likely to get struck by lightning or killed by a teacher and the odds of that is astronomically low although I beat the odds Jhon continued“I was on a trip to Kuala Lumpur however just before we landed I got a call from my brother colin he said “Jhon something amazing just happened what were your lotto numbers “ then I said “ your Joking he said no I’m not you won the lotto “ if you were wondering how did I do a call on a plane I got first class + I got free internet when we were exiting the plane I got boycotted by lightning so I didn’t beat the odds although at least I’m still alive to tell the story today “ ok and how did it feel to be struck by lighting Jhon “ Jhon replied with “ I don't know as soon as it touched my skin I fainted due to the immense heat … pt 2 coming in 94381037589347589432758 Millennium


No comments:

Post a Comment